- Oxfordshire Record Office
- Oxfordshire Local Studies
- Oxfordshire Record Society
- Oxfordshire Family History Society
- Oxfordshire Architectural and Historical Society and its journal Oxoniensia
- Oxfordshire local history groups
- UNESCO Archives Portal - alas, no longer online, though RAMP studies and some other resources still are here
- European History Primary Sources
Online Archive Networks – information about the contents and whereabouts of archive collections in the UK.
- National Register of Archives - The NRA contains information on the nature and location of manuscripts and historical records that relate to British history (mostly in the UK).
- Access to Archives - The A2A database contains catalogues describing archives held locally in England and Wales and dating from the eighth century to the present day.
- Archives Network Wales
- The Scottish Archive Network
- The Archives Hub - indexing collections held in UK higher Education institutions
- AIM25 - collection level descriptions of the archives of over one hundred higher education institutions, learned societies, cultural organisations and livery companies within the greater London area
There are many smaller local or subject specific networks as well.