monthly report December 2015
A few numbers about what was happening at St Cross during December:
- Number of enquiries (email etc): 71
- Total remote enquiries in 2015: 1137!
- Number of researchers in person: 6
- Number of person-days in the reading room: 7
- Collections consulted: AL Smith, College records (2), Greene-Reid, MSS
- No of non-research visitors: 3 individuals
- Blog posts: 3
- Flickr uploads: images from MS 199 and 200
- interesting events: Unlocking Archives talk (Charlie Dawkins, Merton); OU micro-internship placement photographing medieval mss (Mary Maschio, Queen’s); Anna teaching a session on archives careers and planning graduate research in archives with former St Cross volunteer, now Dr, Claire Williams, QML.
Happy New Year! Anna will be back in the office on 7 Jan but speaking at the DIY Digitization colloquium at the Bodleian Library on Friday 8 January, so full service in the archives resumes Tuesday 12 January.